Who we are
Office Solutions, Inc. is an office furniture company located in Santa Clara, California.
Our website address is: https://bayareaofficesolutions.com.
Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and store information about you in connection with your use of the bayareaofficesolutions.com website (“the website”), including any information you transmit to or through the website. We use that information to provide the website’s functionality, improve the website’s quality, engage in research and analysis relating to the website, personalize your experience, track usage of the website, market the website, provide customer support, message you, enhance the security of the website, and comply with legal obligations.
Our website is created using WordPress, and hosted on secure servers by WPengine. Below are the
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you submit forms on our website, the information provided by you will be stored indefinitely on our website. You can contact us to request your past form submissions be deleted.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
Email address and name may be sent to our email provider, Mailchimp.
No personal information is ever sold to 3rd parties.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information. This information is not sold to any 3rd parties and is for internal tracking only.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where your data is sent
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Personal data provided on forms (including name, email, phone number, and company) may be sent to our 3rd party email service provider.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use personal information about you in connection with the following purposes:
Providing our services to you and fulfilling your requests
- Provide you information you requested about our company or our company’s products or services, or promotional material from some of our partners, or to contact you when necessary.
- Carry out our services.
Marketing and Advertising
- Provide you with information about goods and services that we offer that we think may interest you.
- Customize or enhance your experience with our services.
- Deliver relevant advertising to you.
- Measure and understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others.
Service improvement and account management
- Carry out our obligations under any contracts entered into between you and us.
- Keep a record of your relationship with us.
- Manage and operate your account with us.
- Verify your qualifications for certain products or services and to bill you, if applicable, for products and services.
- Notify you of changes to our services.
- Conduct analysis and market research to better understand how we can improve our services, products or information.
- Ensure that our content is presented in the most effective manner for your device.
- Administer our website for internal business administration.
What is a cookie?
Information We Obtain Through Cookies
Cookies we use
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
- Internet Explorer Cookie Settings
- Firefox Cookie Settings
- Chrome Cookie Settings
- Safari web Cookie Settings
- iOS Cookie Settings
For more information, click here to view our opt-out preferences.